Monday, February 16, 2009

The Month of Love-February Randomness

I woke up to this beautifully laid out Valentine surprise!
February 14, 2009

Chocolates, roses, gift basket and card
Jarekah coloring Valentine's pictures
I can't believe how big she is getting! She will be 18 months-old on March 3rd!

Jarekah looks so cute!
We took Jarekah to Chuck E Cheese last week. She had a blast!
Jarekah and Chuckie
February9, 2009

With my Girls
February 8, 2009
Clowning around
February 8, 2009

Eric with his Girls
February 8, 2009

Jarekah wearing her Valentine's dress from Gramma Carol
Febrary 8, 2008

I love this one! Best Buds...Jarekah and Maddie
Febrary 8, 2009

Jarekah is looking older!
February 3, 2009










3 comments:

  1. I think that is so adorable she colors in her high chair. Yea for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted, I've been missing you! I love love love Paisley's Valentines dress it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I mean Jarekah's dress, I must have Pais on the brain.

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family