Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Which Is Which...

...I cannot tell!

I got this CPK for Christmas several years ago (before Jarekah was even a thought) from my parents. As a girl, I always wanted one. It had been in the box all this time, sitting on a shelf in Jarekah's bedroom. A few days ago, Jarekah saw the "baby" and became so excited. When I told her she was just to look at, Jarekah cried and cried for her "baby." I finally gave in and opened the box. Before I could even take the doll out of the box, Jarekah was already clapping and trying to pull it out of the box for me. Jarekah and her "baby" have been inseparable ever since. She loves her little dolly. What's funny is that when I picked it at the store, I had no idea that someday I would have a little dolly of my own that looks just like it! Precious moments are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that's pretty funny that even though it is technically a black baby, it looks so much like jarekah. who knew???

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family