Friday, March 27, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Jarekah

I woke up this morning and heard a little girl laughing and talking in her bedroom. She is so funny! I got up and went into her room and there she was lying in her crib entertaining herself. She had her favorite stuffed animal "Blackie" in bed with her. Blackie is her black stuffed little puppy dog that Daddy gave her for Valentine's Day.

I followed our morning routine and changed her diaper before making Jarekah her breakfast. Jarekah knows the routine and walked over to her high chair. I picked her up and put her in the chair. I gave her some yogurt bites and turned to make her cereal and get her milk.

This got me thinking...it has been so long since I was a small child. I look at Jarekah sometimes and wonder what is going through her mind. You can see the clockwork turning in her head. She is so smart and is trying new things. I can't help but feel so blessed and so lucky that I have this little girl in my life.

What a little angel! Jarekah is trying to take the keyboard away so she can type.

Jarekah got into the bathroom and grabbed the little cup I use to rinse her hair with in the bathtub.

I don't know if you can see it, but she is giving me the thumbs up sign.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast and noticed my little rockstar. We just got a new game for the Wii and Jarekah loves it! She watches Mama and Daddy sing into the microphone and decided to sing Twinkle, Twinkle before breakfast.

I was making dinner and all of a sudden it got quiet. I went to where Jarekah had been playing and found this...she was so tuckered out she just crashed on the floor.













3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful little girl--such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So funny she just fell asleep. Could you imagine Paise doing that?

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family