Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoo Trip - March 10, 2009

We're going to the Zoo! My sister Kendra called last night and said she wanted to take the kids to the Zoo. I was a little worried because of the weather and Jarekah has been so sick lately, but I decided to bundle her up and go. I am so glad I did! Jarekah loved the Zoo and seeing all the "babies." Jarekah thinks all animals are her babies. She loved the monkeys the most and wanted to hold them like her stuffed animal monkeys. We encountered snow and it was VERY cold out, but we were able to see a lot of the animals. All in all, it was a very good trip and you can't beat the $2 special price for the day!

amur leopard

My favorite animal...the tiger!

He stood up for us!

Aww...twin polar bears!

Jarekah is trying to find a familiar face!

LUNCH!

Jarekah and Mama in front of the elephants

The primates!

Sea lion caves...they were massive and beautiful to watch.

Our first picture...yep, that is snow!










1 comment:

  1. The zoo is so fun to take little kids to see and for $2 you can't beat that.

    I do not like the cold though, that's crazy you guys went despite the snow!

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family