Friday, March 27, 2009

My Wonderful Husband And Father Of Our Little Jarekah

Eric just called me from work where he is doing some updates on personal information. Things have been very hard on us lately because of the custody battle for his two daughters from his previous marriage. Long story short, the courts ruled that "it is bad in her household, but not bad enough for the children to be moved."

Anyway, things are finally starting to get back to "normal." I really feel the justice system did a great injustice in Eric's case, but at the same time we have to trust Heavenly Father's plan and realize that everything turns out for a reason.

We had a visit from the Elder's Quorum President and First Counselor this week. Eric was so happy and it was extremely emotional for him. Since being converted and his baptism 16 months ago, Eric has not really been able to attend church services. Unfortunately, in his line of work he is requested to work most Sundays. We have been praying hard that something will happen that will allow him to attend church on Sundays. We are working to get Eric ordained an Elder and working toward the ultimate goal of being sealed together as a family.

I love my husband with all my heart and appreciate all he does for us. He is the hardest working man I have ever known and loves his family. Although he is a convert, he is more spiritual and appreciates the Gospel more than anyone I know. I find myself in awe of him most every day. I have never known such love before. He is a wonderful father and head of our household. Please pray for us that he will be able to attend church services more often. We appreciate all our friends and family and your support.

2 comments:

  1. I will put your hubby's name in the temple on Wed. and keep your sweet family in our prayers. I trust a way will be opened so that you can attend church as a family. I know what it is to go alone as my hubby has to work 4 Sundays and then attends 4 Sundays in his line of work. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy I know things are hard, but in time things will work out.

    By the way I love your new bloggy!

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family