Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SUPER DIAPER DEAL...For All You Mommy's Out There!

So last week my sister let me in on a really great deal on diapers. I normally buy Luvs because we have tried every diaper brand known to man and they seemed to work the best for our daughter and at a reasonable price. So a box of 80 Luvs brand diapers costs around $20 in the stores. (Depending on sales and if you have a coupon.)

The Web site http://www.diapers.com/index.aspx has most brands of diapers, including Luvs, and I received a really great deal! I ordered the diapers for the first time yesterday and received $10 off my first order. You also get free shipping on orders of $49 or more. I bought 1 case of size 5 and two packages of the same size of Luvs for a total of 210 diapers and it came to $49.97. The trick is to type in the code BCTODDLER into the promotion box to get $10 off your order. When you check out, there is a promotion/referral box and if you could please type in my code ERIC8548 then I would greatly appreciate it.

For those of you who have babies that require a smaller size diaper, the total of diapers will actually increase for you for the same price. For example, someone with a baby that wears size 3 diapers would receive a total of 284 diapers. Someone with a baby that wears size 2 diapers would receive a total of 328 diapers, and so on.

So to summarize, I visited the http://www.diapers.com/index.aspx Web site and filled out a short order form. Upon checkout, I entered the promotional code BCTODDLER into the promotion box and received $10 off my order. So I received 210 size 5 Luvs brand diapers and only paid $39.97 total. There was no shipping and handling and they did not even charge me tax.

It is definitely worth the few minutes of time to fill out the order form and I got my diapers delivered to my doorstep the very next day. Let's face it, anything that saves us moms time and money is greatly appreciated and well worth the effort! If you do it, let me know how it works out for you and if it is a better deal than your normal diapering routine. Also, don't forget to enter my code ERIC8548 in the promo/referral box and tell all your diaper-buying friends to do the same. Once you order, you will get a referral code and you can tell all your friends that you referred to enter your code. You will receive $5 off your next purchase if you do!

2 comments:

  1. Did it come Thursday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP! We got our diapers and we are very pleased. No tax either!

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family