Monday, April 27, 2009

Talking, Being Sick, and Tunnel Vision

So our whole family has been sick for a few days. Of course no one likes to be sick. Yesterday I spent part of the afternoon fixing everyone some homemade chicken noodle and jasmine rice soup because I felt a little better. Well, I think I may have overdone it because for the rest of the day and evening I was resigned to my recliner.
Poor Eric has been working overtime through being sick and had two finals to boot! He is attending the University of Phoenix Axia BA of Business program and it is a full-time job in and of itself. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but there have been many obstacles blocking the way.
On a more positive note, Jarekah is talking a lot more. She is singing more as well. We are trying to teach her the ABC's. She says some of the letters and really loves singing. She is also counting to 3. She is such a little angel and brings so much joy into our lives.


Jarekah and I are looking at pictures on the computer. I am thumbing through them when we come accross one with Eric's mom, Gramma Carol, in it. She sees it and calls out "Gramma."


Jarekah loves to play with Daddy. They play peek-a-boo and get-a-way. It is so cute to watch them play together. Eric is such a wonderful husband and a great Daddy to our Jarekah.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you guys were sick all weekend. I really hope we didn't get you sick last Thurs. Poor Eric can't even take a day off.

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family