Sunday, May 3, 2009

Early Birthday

We celebrated my birthday a little early yesterday. We made some food and my parents bought a ginormous carrot cake from Costco (my favorite!) My brother and his girlfriend, Claire, came. I hadn't seen Claire since New Year's and it was so great to see her. My sister Kendra, brother in-law Matt, and niece Paisley also came.


I wasn't expecting anything, but was surprised to get a Costco membership (renewal), a gift card to Red Robin (YUMMY), and some spending money. Thanks guys for making my birthday so special.


I think the most memorable was when my hubby came home from work and had stopped along the way and bought me this huge vase of flowers with a balloon. I also got a beautiful card (yes, I shed a tear or two) and another card that Eric had signed on behalf of Jarekah. I am very blessed.


...now if we could just get well!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! We missed you at church today! I hope you get better soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you... Even if you want to drop Jarekah by for a play date so you can have a couple of hours to yourself. Don't hesitate to ask. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby you have. I'm glad you are being spoiled by him. Hope you have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you have such a sweet and thoughtful hubby :)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and you all better get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family