Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday At My Sister's...

My sister let us all come over and raid her house. We had a great time! We took the kids to the park and then we had a big BBQ. It was nice having the whole family together at once. We haven't done that since Christmas 2007. We need to do it more often!

My brother, Claire, Mom, and Jarekah

I knew my mom was strong, but the hulk?


I took this in the morning before we left...so cute!


Another one before we left


On the slide with her cousins Finn and Scout



Cousin Max and Jarekah at the park



Cousin Finn and Jarekah



This is one of my favorites...Uncle Jarek and Jarekah at the park


Finn and Jarekah


Cousins Scout and Max



Cousin Judah


Finn and Claire



Jarekah liked the slide so much she wanted back on



Jarekah is scared of the bark chips...weird, I know.



A cute one of Scout and Jarekah getting ready to go down the slide

1 comment:

  1. Hey we missed you guys on Sunday, but glad you were out having fun! And it sounds like things are getting better with the sickness. Hopefully we will see you guys on wed. for playday.

    ReplyDelete

Silhouette Family