Monday, May 25, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY trip

Eric had to work this morning, so we decided to venture out this afternoon. After tossing around ideas, we decided to head up to Multnomah Falls and then see where it leads us. Surprisingly, we were not able to actually stop at the Falls because it was so crowded. There was no parking and there must have been several hundred people, if not more. We were bummed that we could not get in, so we decided to keep driving.

Eric has been wanting to take me to Hood River because I have never been there. He loves that area and used to work there. We drove to Hood River and stopped. It is such a great tourist town. We also went to Bingen and White Salmon. I forgot my camera, so I was very disappointed. Oh well. It was such a nice afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silhouette Family