Monday, May 25, 2009

Longbeach...

with the family is a really great time! Since Eric had to work, (what's new, right) I decided to rent a car and drive to the Oregon Coast to see my family. My sister was already there with her family, so I decided to venture out.
The drive was very beautiful and Jarekah slept most of the way. When we arrived at my parents' house, we decided to take a trip to Longbeach because it is one of our favorite places. It was very cold and windy in Longbeach, but we had a blast. They were giving out free horse carriage rides. I think that was the highlight of the trip. I am glad I decided to go!

You can see the horse and carriage here

Jarekah and I on the carriage


Another one on the carriage...it was so windy and cold!



Here is our horse...he was such a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silhouette Family